Downtown’s Ward’s House of Prime opened in November, 2009 with fanfare and plenty of restaurant buzz and quickly became a hit with Downtown dinner diners.
Today, the restaurant with launch a lunch menu that will be served Monday-Friday from 11am to 2pm.
Here are a few samples off the new menu: To preview the full lunch menu please click here.
Sandwiches: (All sandwiches include choice of french fries, Cole slaw, Potato salad, or Cottage Cheese)
- Turkey – Oven roasted turkey breast with pepper-jack cheese,bacon and mesquite BBQ aioli served with lettuce and tomato on a sciortinl roll – $8
- Signature Prime Rib – thinly sliced Prime rib piled high on a grilled French baguette – $11
- Ward’s Burger – 1/2 lb. prime certified angus beef served with lettuce, tomato and red onion – $10
- Traditional Caesar – $10
- Crab and Avocado – served on a bed of spring greens with a lime chipotle dressing – $13
- Strawberry Fields – mixed greens, raspberries, orange segments, candied pecans, bellavitano cheese with a strawberry vinaigrette – $11
Stonefired Flatbreads :
- Roma – capers, tomatoes, roasted garlic with Alfredo sauce – $9
- Riviera – artichoke, mushroom, tomatoes with pesto sauce – $10
- Cajun – andouille sausage, mushroom, red onion with traditional red sauce – $12
Entrées: (The following entrées are served with choice of french fries Potato salad, Cole slaw, or Cottage Cheese)
- Prime Rib 8oz – $19
- Filet 6oz – with a Crown royal reserve demi-glaze – $25
- Half Rack of BBQ Ribs – seasoned with sweet baby ray’s sauce – $14
- Pan Seared Sea Bass – flavored with a white wine and dill sauce – $26
To preview the full lunch menu please click here.
Ward’s House of Prime
540 E. Mason Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202