Don Benito’s brings a taste of Latin (Caribbean, Puerto Rican, Cuban and Dominican) to Downtown Cedarburg. The new restaurant opened in early January inside the space left by Roux Bros at W61N497 Washington Ave.
Today, the restaurant will launch its Tapas Tuesday from 4pm-10pm. Owner Miko Ortiz tells me that he plans to add ten new items to the Tapas menu each week with a goal of having 50 on the menu by April 12.
Tapas Tuesday Menu (As of March 15: Please note the prices listed were accurate the time this blog was posted)
- Deep Fried Spanish Olives (served Cilantro, Paprika, chile yogurt) $5
- Relleno de Papa (2 small stuffed mashed Potato balls) $5
- Chorizo and Gouda Cheese Platter $6
- Spanish Olive Tapenode W/ Crustinis $7
- Spanish Style Bruschetta w/Goat Cheese and Pimento $9
- Cuban Style Crustini (Marinated Pork, Ham, Swiss cheese & Pickles) $7
- Puerto Rican Eggrolls $6
- Chicken & Chorizo Strudels $8
- Chorizo & Goat Cheese Strudels $9
- Mussels in Garlic and Saffron Sauce $10
MilwaukeeFood.com had the pleasure of sampling the new menu last Monday. Here are a few of the items we checked out. The food presentation was amazing and so were the flavors.
W61N497 Washington Ave
Cedarburg, WI 53012