Updated: March 18, 2011 at 6:10am:
Attebury’s Pub & Eatery, a new European-style pub opened Tuesday night inside the former space of the Carleton Grange Pub at 3807 S. Packard Ave. in St. Francis.
Co-owners Brad Tarnof and Andrew Maricle also own and operate the Palms Bistro and Bar at 221 N. Broadway in the Third Ward. Dean Brazaitis, chef at Palms Bistro and Bar (also a co-owner of Attebury’s) has come up with a European menu of bar fare.
Prices will range from $7.50 – $19.95. Menu items include soups and salads, sandwiches, burgers, wood-fired pizzas and pasta.
Menu items I can’t wait to try…
- Kobe Beef Sliders: Three Kobe Beef sliders served on toasted pretzel rolls and topped with smoked coleslaw, sharp cheddar cheese and served with a side of Pub Sauce ($9.25)
- English Corn dogs: A twist on bangers and mash. Three, onion and sage seasoned sausages, skewered and wrapped in garlic mashed potatoes, then deep fried in beer batter. Served with a Guinness onion demi-glace and Pub sauce ($8.50)
- Oyster Po’ Boy: Plump Atlantic oysters tossed in house-made cornmeal breading, fried crsip with blue claw crab spread, shredded lettuce, tomato and sliced pickle ($9.95)
- Steak and Bleu Cheese Salad: Chopped with romaine and spring greens, avocado, tomato, red onion, dried cranberries, blistered corn, red peppers, carrot, croutons, and a creamy buttermilk cider dressing ($13.50)
- Fish n’ Chips: 9 oz. portion of Atlantic cod, dipped in English ale infused beer batter, served with fries, coleslaw, tartar sauce, fresh lemon and marble rye roll ($12.95)
- Bloody Mary Seafood Pasta: Black Tiger shrimp, sea scallops and Atlantic mussels sauteed with onion, garlic, white wine and summer squash, then napped with its secret bloody mary mix and sweet cream and tossed with penne pasta and Parmesan cheese ($15.95)
- The Pub Reuben: Slow cooked Guinness and bourbon marinated corned beef brisket with swiss cheese, sauerkraut and spicy thousand island dressing layered on marble rye bread ($8.75)
- Rio Grande Burger: Topped with fresh jalapeños, pepperjack cheese, jalapeno bacon, lettuce, tomato, and a dollop of chipotle sour cream ($9.25)
- Pear and Prosciutto Wood-fired Pizza: A light bleu cheese cream sauce, topped with caramelized pears, sweet onions, Italian prosciutto and fontina cheese then wood fired and finished with fresh chopped chives ($13.50)
Food will be served Tuesday-Thursday from 4pm-10pm and Friday-Saturday from 4pm-11pm. Bar will stay open til close. Attebury’s does plan on adding a Saturday and Sunday brunch starting in April.
The restaurant also has its cabaret license and plans to host live music.
Attebury’s Pub and Eatery
3807 S. Packard Ave.
St. Francis, WI 53235