Guests of the Milwaukee Supper Club enjoy specially created, 5- course dinners from a rotating list of Milwaukee’s top restaurants.
Hosted the first Wednesday of each month (at 7pm), attendees meet at the chosen venue for a 5-course culinary adventure served by each venue’s chef. This Wednesday, April 6, the Supper Club is in for a treat from Tess.
If you missed Antigua this past month, it was great! Amazing food, and we can’t say enough about the Cochinita Sliders and Cevice de Camaron. Also, the homemade blackberry ice cream and flan was fabulous!
If you’re a ‘foodie’, you’ll enjoy sampling a diverse selection of items from each venue’s menu as well as new dishes not yet featured. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss the offerings with the chefs, restaurant owners and ‘foodies’ in a comfortable, VIP setting.
With a limited attendance of no more than 16 guests, Milwaukee Supper Club and the host venues are able to create an intimate, culinary adventure with one-of-kind tasting menus.
5-course tasting menu for Tess:
- 1st Course – Lumpia ground pork spring rolls, pickled green papaya, sweet & tangy Thai chili sauce
- 2nd Course – Sweet Potato Chowder with Nueske’s bacon and tomato
- 3rd Course- Bleu Salad – field greens, pecans, bartlett pears, grape tomato,bleu cheese dressing
- Entree – Moroccan Chicken, dried date garbanzo sauce, sauteed zucchini & squash, cous cous, preserved lemon and green olives
- Dessert- Peanut Butter S’mores Tart
All guests must be pre-registered by Tuesday, April 5 at 4pm.
Tickets to the monthly events are $38 per person (includes tax/tip). All beverages are sold at the event. Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 1-847-778-0653.
2499 North Bartlett Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53211-4302