Starting tomorrow, Friday, July 10th Discovery World at Pier Wisconsin will debut its “Fish Fry and a Flick.” This new feature at the Lake front will run every Friday evening through September 18th.
Come enjoy a FREE movie screening on the Lakefront from Discovery World!
While there enjoy a fish fry (see menu below) from the Bartolotta restaurant group, hit some golf balls into Lake Michigan (don’t worry the balls float and they remove them daily), and enjoy some cold frosty beverages from the Point Brewery.
All movies start at dusk and the fish fry starts at 6pm. The opening on Friday, July 10th will feature a double feature.
Friday Fish Fry menu:
- Beer-battered Fried Cod – french fries, cole slaw, tartar sauce and rye bread- $9.95
- Whole Boiled Live Main Lobster – $15.95
- Lobster Dinner – red potatoes, corn on the cob, cole slaw and rye bread- $17.95
Additional Menu Items
- Grilled Johnsonville Brat – hoagie roll, sauerkraut, grain mustard- $4.00
- “Buffalo” Style Chicken Tenders – french fries and blue cheese sauce $5.00
- Caesar Salad – parmesan and croutons- $4.00
Snacks / Desserts
- Yukon Gold Crinkle Fries – $2.50
- Bag of Chips – $1.50
- Ice Cream Novelties – $2.50
500 North Harbor Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53202