The Wine Opener is a national wine tasting (OVER 50) series to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Locally, the Milwaukee Wine Opener will be held February 26th, 2010 at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center. Now in its 6th year, the event has developed into one of Milwaukee’s premier wine-tasting events, involving over 17 of Milwaukee’s finest restaurants, and featuring over 100 wines.
Participating restaurants for 2010 include: The Bartolotta Restaurants, The Capital Grille, Charro Tacos and Tequila, Carnevor Steakhouse Moderne, Eat Cake, Haute Taco, Maxie’s Southern Comfort, Molly Cool’s, The Melting Pot, Simma’s Bakery, Umami Moto, Venturi’s Market, kil@wat, Mason Street Grill, Transfer Pizza, Twisted Fork, and The Milwaukee Chop House.
Tickets for the event are $60 and include the food tasting as well as a Souvenir glass for the wine tasting. You can register for tickets and view available packages by visiting the event website at the link below. The Hilton Milwaukee is offering discounted rates of $109 to event guests.
Order Tickets here:
For questions, contact Kelly at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation 262-798-2060.
February 26, 2010, 6:00 PM
Hilton Milwaukee City Center
509 West Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Wisconsin Chapter
20875 Crossroads Circle, Suite 350
Waukesha, WI, 53186
T: (262) 798-2060
- Meritage celebrates two great years of pairing food and wines
- Edelweiss’ last Wine/Cheese cruise of the season departs Wednesday
- Thank you for making the 4th annual Chili Bowl a great success
- Thursday food feasts; Crawfish Boil at Rip Tide and ‘Feasting for Fido’ at the WI Humane Society
- Streetza Pizza Nominated For Food Network’s “The Great Food Truck Race”