Are you in the mood to just sit back and relax on a patio today? If you said yes, then the North Shore’s El Guapo Mexican Restaurant near Bayshore Mall fits the bill. Margaritas are even half-off all day on Thursday’s!
Formerly Berkeley’s Café, El Guapo’s opened on Friday, November 27th, 2009 with a newly remodeled dining room. The transformation took 5 days of around the clock work and yielded great results. Green walls were recovered with warm pumpkin and smoldering red, white gave way to chocolate brown, and acoustics, lighting and general ambiance were greatly improved.
The restaurant features lunch, dinner and carry-out as well as late-night cocktails. The menu includes appetizers such as empanadas, queso fundido, bbq shrimp skewers, ceviche and nachos; sandwiches such as Mexican BBQ chicken and steak tortas: entrees such as tacos, enchiladas mole, huevos rancheros and fajitas. Appetizers start at $3.00 and entrees at $6.50. The atmosphere is fun, casual, intimate and warm.
What’s new at El Guapo’s:
- The restaurant now has its outdoor seating area all set-up just in time for the warm weather this week.
- New Lunch Ticket Card – Spend $10 between 11am and 3pm and receive one stamp per day, per visit. Five visits gets you a Free $10 gift card. It’s also Double Punches Sunday-Tuesday.
- $1 Taco Tuesdays
- Fish Fry Taco Special: Beer Battered Cod, Flour Tortilla, Lettuce, Pico de Gallo and Chipolte Creme served with Rice and Beans for $9.95 (available everyday).
- Extended Happy Hour: Enjoy 2-for-1 House Margartitas and $3 Bottles of Beer (and Tappers) everyday from 3-6pm and 9pm-close Monday-Thursday.
- New SIN Night: Every Sunday from 5pm-close free Nachos with “El Guapo” bottle of Margarita $1 Sauza Shots.
El Guapo’s is open at 11am daily. Kitchen is open until 9pm on Sundays and Mondays, 9:30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays, & 10:30pm on Friday & Saturdays. Bar is open until close.
El Guapo’s Mexican Restaurant
342 E. Silver Spring Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217