As MilwaukeeFood.com first reported on February 5, after ten years in its Stonewood Village location, Mr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse will be moving into the former Agave restaurant location a couple of blocks west on Capitol Drive.
Mr. B’s will re-open after only 10 days closed, on schedule, Wednesday, April 7th at 5:30pm at its new location at 18380 W. Capitol Drive.
While the Bartolotta’s loved its Stonewood Village location, the new space offers some improved accommodations: increased parking adjacent to the building, expanded seating, expanded private dining rooms, a larger more comfortable bar outfitted with a fireplace and TVs, as well as more conveniently located restrooms. Mr. B’s will also inherit one of the best outdoor patios in the area, featuring a built-in bar.
Reservations are now being accepted by calling (262) 790-7005. Click here to view Mr. B’s menu, which includes several new sections.
Upcoming Bartolotta events:
- April 16th Vegetarian Dinner at Bacchus-A Bartolotta Restaurant
- April 23rd Lucia Raimondi, Owner, Villa Monteleone, Veneto, Ristorante Bartolotta
- April 29th Paolo de Marchi, Owner/Winemaker, Isole e Elena, Tuscany, Ristorante Bartolotta
- May 13th Caymus Wine Dinner with Owner/Winemaker Chuck Wagner at Bacchus (Sold out!)
- May 21st Second Bittercube Cocktail Dinner at Bacchus
- May 26th Steven Raichlen, BBQ Author at lunch at Mr. B’s
- June 4th Merry Edwards, Owner/Winemaker, Merry Edwards, Sonoma, at Bacchus
- June 8th Daniel Brunier, Owner/Winemaker, Domaine du Vieux Telegraphe, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, at Bartolotta’s Lake Park Bistro
- June 16th Charles Woodson, Owner, Twentyfour Wines by Charles Woodson, Napa, Bacchus
- June 23rd Art Seavey, Owner, Seavey Vineyards, Napa, Bacchus
Mr. B’s – A Bartolotta Steakhouse
18380 W. Capitol Drive.
Brookfield, WI 53045
- “Last Call” at the Old Mr B’s – a Bartolotta Steakhouse is March 27; New location to open in early April
- Mr. B’s celebrates ten great years with a new location in Brookfield
- Some Bartolotta Restaurants will close this Sunday for Packers/Bears Game
- Big Week for the Bartolotta Restaurant Group
- Bacchus-a Bartolotta Restaurant unveils new menu format