Each month the talented chefs from Marcus Restaurants create a unique dish featuring a seasonal ingredient. Beer was the ingredient for March and Spring Greens were sprung in April.
Back in March, the Marcus Restaurant group asked its customers to vote on its website for May’s ingredient of the month. Today Marcus Restaurants announced that the winning ingredient will be Asparagus.
Here are some of the Specials announced as of press time. Watch for Asparagus-themed dishes to pop on on the plates at all Marcus Restaurants this May;
- Grilled Spinalis (Cap of Rib Eye) Cut with fried Michigan asparagus and pancetta morel ragout*
- Fennel Pollen Tempura Asparagus with a tomato hollandaise*
Mason Street Grill:
- Herb Crusted Lamb Loin with asparagus & morel mushroom ragout*
- Grilled Asparagus Saladwith smoked tomato compote and crispy onions*
* Served during Dinner hour only
Mason Street Grill
435 E. Mason Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202
633 North 5th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203
139 East Kilbourn Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202-3125